How to swap Stone from Manta Pacific Network in Metamask to Ethereum?

I can see my Stone when connected to the Manta Pacific Network in Meta Mask. My only option is to ‘send’ in Meta Mask rather than swap. I tried to find a swap Network (I tried Uniswap and SushiSwap) but neither has Stone available with the correct StoneCross address for an ERC-20. 0xEc901DA9c68E90798BbBb74c11406A32A70652C3

I must be doing something wrong so I need help to swap to Ethereum. I am still learning the complex steps in order to not lose my funds!

1 Like

MY ACCOUNT WAS DRAINED AND I AM SO FURIOUS! HOW CAN YOU ALLOW THESE PEOPLE ON YOUR WEBSITE THAT STEAL YOUR MONEY! THIS IS HORRIBLE AND I AM SO ANGRY.

THIS IS THE PERSON WHO STOLE THE FUNDS:

Paul

Hello @LLaunch i understand how this can be frustrating because i had the same issue few days ago but i got help with the manta support which i will advise you to try and can help you too.

THIS IS THE WEBSITE THAT SUPPOSEDLY SUPPORTED MY ISSUE

SOMEBODY PLEASE STOP THIS!!!

Hey, you still have 0,322 Stake stone Ethereum in your wallet, what do you mean your wallet was drained? I do not see any withdraw for stake stone eht from your wallet.
Please, do not trust random users, do not accept any DM, do not click on malicious website/links - follow this guide to unstake stake stone eth / choose instant methos please

Let me know if you have any other issues

Hello Keith,
Please tell me how to access this wallet for Stone.

I was trying to access it and thought the MetaMask balance of Stone for Manta Pacific was how to access. It showed my balance but after corresponding with Paul, it was wiped to zero.

Thanks.

I do not know who is this Paul, but I advice you not to get in touch with random users
check yourself in Debank - the stone is on manta pacific network for this wallet
0xEc901DA9c68E90798BbBb74c11406A32A70652C3
DeBank | The Real User Based Web3 Community @LLaunch

Follow this guide for unstake and choose instant method please

Hello Keith,
Thank you for your kind assistance! I opened Notion and connected my Phantom wallet. The next step was to open the New Paradigm page which I did but didn’t see any link that said ‘bridge more’. Can you advise how to find ‘bridge more’ to execute opening the ‘withdraw’ page.

Thanks so much!

From the Notion Guide:

$STONE Withdrawal Guide

1. Visit https://newparadigm.manta.network/ and Connect one of your favorite wallet

1. Access the New Paradigm page and click “Bridge More” then Click on “Withdraw” For moving assets out of Manta Pacific.

I don’t see any link ‘Bridge More’???

1 Like

you need to choose new paradigm and connect wallet. I do not see this in the screenshot you provided. Y

I did connect to new paradigm and I connected my phantom wallet but I do not see where to ‘bridge more’ to be able to click on withdraw. Can you please expand on that? I don’t think I would see that in the Phantom Wallet and I don’t see any link on the web page New Pardigm.manta.network. for ‘bridge more’.

The only thing I can think of is where I originally saw the Stone which was Meta Mask. That balance of 2.99075 Stone was wiped to zero by the scammer Paul. That 2.99075 was my original deposit of $6k.

Thanks, again!

if you have used your Phantom wallet to deposit to the new paradigm it could be a problem
If i remember correctly the phantom wallet only supports ETH mainnet so right now it’s not possible to get the stone out as it’s on Pacific chain

1 Like

I think I am getting down to the bottom of this issue. I finally got to the page that says bridge more, however, the balance showing is zero. I have a screenshot of my page that shows 2.99075 Stone but again, I think it was stolen. Here is the screenshot:
This app won’t let me copy and paste… :frowning:
I’ll send over my screenshot of my balance showing my 2.99075 Stone if that would help?

I think I have gotten to the bottom of the issue. I did finally get to the page that said ‘bridge more’ however the balances shown were zero so I don’t think there is anything to withdraw. I can look up the screenshot of that exact page that previously showed 2.99075 Stone. However, it now shows zero. You thoughts?
Thanks!

This is what the account shows now:

Here are the original showing 2.99075 Stone and the current Manta showing zero.

You can open a ticket in Manta Discord server via #create-ticket. there is an opportunity to attach screenshot there.
because I see on manta pacific 0.322 stone ethereum, you can not see them because you need to switch network to manta pacific, but phantom wallet do not support manta pacific
what wallet address is this?

1 Like

you have shared with me this wallet address - there is no deposit of 3 ethereum/stone in it. the 0.322 ethereum/stone are still in the wallet you have shared
0xEc901DA9c68E90798BbBb74c11406A32A70652C3

the address of the MetaMask where I originally had the Stone is:
0xC07d7802A11560AC71e6d30f8b9E3BfFd1171Aad

I do not have an invite link for Discord.