My tokens MANTA are stuck in the bridge Pacific -> Atlantic

My tokens are stuck in the bridge Manta Pacific → Atlantic. Only the first stage of the transaction has been successfully completed (MANTA tokens has been sent to bridge). Is it possible to continue next transactions? Can anyone help on this matter?

4 Likes

Same issue, can someone give some advise how to do this successfully

3 Likes

I understood that you could check the celer bridge for pending transactions, that’s the one they used.

Could not find my transactions there though. I think they are still on the Manta chain somewhere.

2 Likes

Thank you for the good tip. In my case, the tokens was sent via the moonbeam chain as xcMANTA to my wallet in moonbean. The next stages of the transaction have not been completed.

2 Likes

i am having the same problem as well and i am very upset right now. I tried to bridge from Matnta Pacific to Manta Atlantic and i received this window to wait 10mins for it.6 hours later I still cannot find my tokens. After i read your replies i found my tokens in Moonbeam as xcmanta.How to transfer them to Manta Atlantic now?Please help me.

1 Like

Just use the same Manta bridge UI you used earlier and choose Moonbeam network to Atlantic. Of course you need to have some GLMR for gas now

3 Likes

i got it figured thanks. You have to follow the instructions and stay in the bridge window to get free GLMR otherwise you have to buy it. Tip for everyone so be careful. Also do not stake all your MANTA leave 1 Manta in your Atlantic wallet for gas fees otherwise you re kinda forced to do all the process all over again and min bridge is 2 Manta.

1 Like

Yeah, same issue here. Bridged and left some fees, now all my coins swerving around somewhere and i’ve got no idea how to get em back. Any tips on where to track this?

2 Likes

Same here. It’s been 8 days since I bridged my manta tokens from manta pacific but never arrived to my manta Atlantic wallet. The worse is manta has no technical team to respond to this kind of issue.

1 Like

Check in celer bridge, from Moonbeam to Manta Pacific

1 Like

Check glmr netwrork-xcManta in EVM wallet. I hope you connected both EVM wallet and manta pacific wallet

1 Like

This just happened to me. Probably closed the window too soon. I sent GLMR to my metamask (sending wallet) but can’t send from MEXC to my Manta wallet. Says the address doesn’t work. So my Manta is still stuck. Anybody solve this? Finding the transaction wouldn’t let me do anything to move it right?

1 Like

Most likely token is sitting in moonbeam network.
Add manta coin on moonbeam network then bridge using cbridge

1 Like

Here is a link to moonbeam xcManta coin

Add moonbeam network, then add following token contract
0xfFFffFFf7D3875460d4509eb8d0362c611B4E841

Go to following Cbridge network

Then, bridge manta token from moonbeam :arrow_right: manta network

3 Likes