Onboarding a new set of Community Collators

Hi Manta/Calamari Community:

We are excited to announce that we are on boarding the following collator runners:

• dmz1cxDw6nC5impJMZVfDwve5AG2s5AeaqSkZvQnEuqVwLYnL (pithecus)
  • dmuomPgt6hJzKpDcEbz2BNNo9uPFXDvzBk7vnLQx6TLBQG85L (nettle)
  • dmyxfU1bJM5UR5RWsypKm9KQDkVofm3ifp5gVjzs8uQHUmBZb (pathrocknetwork)
  • dmvVY24KwgNwoYnHw5EbC8mTUF9CtZeJzCnSGBawWzaRkNHH4 (lets_node)

Thanks for everyone’s support to make Calamari more decentralized and secure. We will be keep on boarding qualified community collator runners.

Cheers
Shumo

3 Likes

Super excited about being in the active set!! Thanks so much for it!!! :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Cool congratulations to all. And how many more will be chosen this quarter?

Currently we have 10 community collators, will try to get 20 if there are enough runners that passes the technical requirement.

2 Likes

Awesome, looking forward to be one of active community collators.

2 Likes

So great! Thank you for the opportunity, looking forward too.

1 Like

there was a small glitch with the onboarding caused by one of the collator free account balances in the batch falling below the required 400,000 kma. A collator applicant account participated in a democracy vote with a vote value that used some or all of their bond amount, which locked the collator account balance whilst the collatorselection(NewDesiredCandidates) extrinsic was being processed. this means that only the pithecus account was actually onboarded in that particular batch call. don’t worry. we’ll get it sorted out in the coming hours and try to get the other 3 accounts onboarded shortly. i’ve submitted a pr to add a caution about this in our collator docs.

3 Likes

Finally, my collator node also started producing blocks! So glad to see it and contribute to the Calamari Network!

1 Like

Congrats Pithecus! happy to see you onboarded

1 Like

I see, I voute for a proposal and now allassets are unlocked. I hope I can proceed further