So what happens when "collator inactive"

So collector disappeared and we have to suffer a 7 day withdrawal from staking - what happened here dfZpHjEhq5v97FV6He8zBv7dSA2j6sc6sP5L6puWCga3Fn5Pn

7 Likes

I feel sorry for you.
I agree too that if this happens, stakers should not be faced with 7-day unlocking period and can instantly restake to a new validator/collator

Can the @team consider this ?

3 Likes

good Morning Manta/Calamari

Please sent me ETH back to binance please

3 Likes

Thank you.

I don’t know how to contact support team.

2 Likes

I don’t no how to contacts support team. Pls chek my wallet

2 Likes

Can you check what kind of bonus I have? Airdrop had memtioned me

1 Like

How to contact @tem ???

1 Like

Hop on the discord, team member will help you out

1 Like

That’s helpful,thank you

1 Like

hello
ticket number.DR3486
I don’t know how to start so I will start from the beginning. I lost my last saving because you Guys. I trust you guys and trought web size what you give me at email and chat on manta network i chat. Give you me 12 word key and you use it to transfer money what i have left on my ledger wallet eth 0x36d9Bad8b021700473a5282E5CD1Db9c7E33570fYou guys took all my money what i have left
A Few months ago I lost my family. Only my daughter is with me. No, I don’t have any savings money. No money. all this money should go for her rehabilitation 7,2 ETH almost $16000 usa dollars. She will be a paralyzed to the end of her liver. Because I can not help her. Because of you Guys. I hope YOU really understand me and give me just a bit of this ETH back.I don’t know if I can live around her if she becomes a vegetable…
This is my new eth wallet Please Please send me my eth back. Please
0x94eaC4a57556773Ba288af8bcB6Af23b1F8d0C27

Please share it with other scammers and help my daughter get back to normal. life …

1 Like

Never share seed phrases, and private key.

2 Likes

Not normal in a gouv