Can't withdraw manta tokens from manta wallet

Hi everyone, I need help, I started to store my $MANTA on manta wallet, today I wanted to withdraw them but it says I don’t have enough ETH, although I have 50$ ETH in Manta Pacifik network, how can I withdraw my tokens? Thank you.

1 Like

Hey, I am Keithbm - the Moderator of the Manta Network Governance forum, Let me take a look at your issue and get back to you
Be careful, because there are many scam messages here, check out the roles of the use who reply to you. Do not click on any links, do not answer DM or follow any Telegram groups - all are fake

Hey you mean you can not withdraw your Manta tokens from Manta wallet not Metamask, right? and you have ETH on Manta Pacific on Manta wallet? is it right?

1 Like

Try to import Manta wallet seedphrase to another wallet which supports Pacific chain (Metamask or Okex) and proceed with Metamask or Okex @tornado78

Hi, me too,

I can not bridge Manta Token from Manta Atlantic to Moonbeam chain. Could you please help me? Additionally, after I have connected Pokadot wallet, I have seen my Manta on my wallet but, I can not switch Network to Moonbeam.

Hey, @Buay could you please give some more information about the issue
As far as I understand you are using Polkadot.js wallet at this moment and are trying to send manta tokens from Polkadot.js to the Moonbeam network
Are you using Manta Bridge for the purpose? Do you get any error?
Could you share a screenshot of the issue please?

1 Like

I want to warn you to be careful and not to accept any private messages, not to click on any links. I am the only moderator of this forum who answers the users. So be very careful not to get scammed

Hi @Keithbm,

I can not attached find it show “it not allowed”. I have tried to transfer 10 tokens but it can not transfer or Switch Network to Moonbeam

As I have mentioned, do not please trust other users, do not follow any Telegram links, accounts, do not accept DM, all is scam @Buay

Try to attach a screenshot using this icon here in the forum. It is not allowed to attach a link, but screenshot shoul be allowed. Let me know if it works

Hi, @Keithbm,

Please find the attached as per your request.

Thank you

ok, thank you. What EVM wallet do you use for Moonbeam Network, for ATlantic network you are using Polkadot.js rght? Could you please share as well how much GLMR token do you got in your wallet
Thank you @Buay
By the way I am deleting all the spammers. No manta-support no dev support are legit. Be careful

@Keithbm,

First of all, I have tried both methods—filling in and leaving the EVM wallet address blank—but I still cannot withdraw. The version I shared with you shows the EVM wallet address filled in.

By the way, my wallet currently holds around 34 GLMR tokens.

Additionally, this is not the first time I have transferred Manta tokens. The previous 4 transfers went through normally.

Thank you!

ok, let me ask Manta team and see if there are any issues with bridge. I will let you know if receive any answer, it could take time because of the time zones. The only answer you need to wait is fro me, do not trust any other users. @Buay

Hey, what wallet do you use for EVM? Let me know please.
I will advice you to import seed phrase to the Metamask or Okex wallet and try to log in with Metamask or Okex wallet to the Manta bridge @Buay

hey, have you succeeded to change your EVM wallet as I have proposed a day ago?

Hi @Keithbm,

Sorry for late respond.
May I answer you as follow:

• what wallet do you use for EVM? Let me know please. = I used Pokadot.js
  • I will advice you to import seed phrase to the Metamask or Okex wallet and try to log in with Metamask or Okex wallet to the Manta bridge = Could you please help or assist me to try for this way?

Thank you in advanced!

Best Regard,
Buay

Hey, Polkadot.js is not an evm wallet, but a substrate wallet. I need to know what wallet do you use for EVM (Etherem/Moonbeam). Let me know please
Because Manta bridge works with 2 wallets. Substrate (Polkadot.js) and EVM (metamask, okex etc). You need to connect both wallets to make a bridge
@Buay

Hi @Keithbm,

First of all, thank you for your suggestion. However, after trying to click on “Connect to EVM Wallets,” it displayed options like MetaMask, SubWallet, and Talisman. I attempted to connect MetaMask, as it’s installed on my browser extension, but it didn’t connect, and there was no pop-up from MetaMask to initiate the connection.

Thanks,
Buay

@Keithbm m,

Additionally, after I couldn’t connect the EVM Wallet via MetaMask, So, I copied the address from the Moonbeam chain on MetaMask and switched the network to Moonbeam. However, it took a long time to load, and it just kept spinning without proceeding, which took a very long time like the last time that I try to connected.

Thank you!